Friday, January 9, 2009

Your health insurance and the presidential campaigns

Have you lost your health insurance, or had your benefits decrease?

For the past 8 months I have been without health insurance. I had a Cobra plan, but finally had to give up on the $400. a month cost. Then when shopping for other insurance, I was turned down because of pre-existing back injuries and a occasional syncopated heart beat.
So wellness mean more to me than just a fad.
Link
If you are following the political campaign as closely as I have, you probably have opinions on the candidates health plans. Please take the time to review them both.

Like Obama, I believe that health care is a right. However contrary to myths he is not going to force people into socialized medicine. Go to http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/
and see for yourself.

Let's make a decision to devote ourselves to prevention. I am here with you!

No comments: